Sympheron has extensive expertise in strategic sell-side and buy-side M&A – mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. Our senior bankers are actively involved in all transactions. Our bankers have relationships with thousands of corporate strategic buyers and financial sponsor buyers (private equity firms and family offices). Since we are in the market all the time, we help our clients identify the most likely, best-suited, and financially qualified parties to a transaction and provide valuable insights to our clients on valuation, deal structuring, and transaction financing alternatives.
We have experience helping potential buyers and sellers:
- develop and formulate innovative M&A strategies (strategic alternatives)
- identify, screen, and initiate discussions with potential acquisition targets
- perform due diligence on potential acquisition targets
- arrange acquisition financing
- develop compelling, confidential sell-side marketing materials (CIMs)
- identify, qualify and initiate discussions with potential buyers
- manage due diligence process with counterparties
- manage sell-side confidential, competitive bidding process with qualified buyers.
- structure and negotiate deal terms